Monday, October 19, 2020

 BOOK REVIEW: P.S. I Hate You by Winter Renshaw


(P.S. 1)

by: Winter Renshaw

Released Date: March 26th, 2018

Source: Goodreads



Dear Isaiah,

Eight months ago, you were just a soldier about to be deployed and I was just a waitress, sneaking you a free pancake and hoping you wouldn’t notice that my gaze was lingering a little too long.

But you did notice.

We spent one life-changing week together before you left, and we said goodbye on day eight, exchanging addresses at the last minute.

I saved every letter you wrote me, your words quickly becoming my religion.

But you went radio silent on me months ago, and then you had the audacity to walk into my diner yesterday and act like you’d never seen me in your life.

To think … I almost loved you and your beautifully complicated soul.

Almost.

Whatever your reason is—I hope it’s a good one.

Maritza the Waitress

PS – I hate you, and this time … I mean it.


REVIEW


“there’s something about finding the girl of your dreams and then watching your life flash before your eyes that does something to a man.”

Another well written, fast paced romance between Maritza and Isaiah. If your looking for a sweet and wholesome love story P.S. I Hate You is definitely for you.

Maritza is my home now. She’s the place I run to when life gets hard. She’s my refuge and my solace from the storm.


RATING: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 BOOK REVIEW: Sicko by Amo Jones (Standalone Dark Romance) Author: Amo Jones Published: September 1st, 2020 Source:  GR He was my foster bro...