Tuesday, October 20, 2020

 BOOK REVIEW: No Prince by Stevie J. Cole, LP Lovell


(Dayton 1)

Authors: Stevie J. Cole, LP Lovell

Released Date: March 26th, 2020

Source: Goodreads


Zepp Hunt wasn’t the king of Dayton high school. He was the top of the food chain. And I was next in line to be dragged into the lion’s den. At least that’s what he thought…

Good girls wanted to tame him. Bad girls want to be tainted by him. Everyone bowed down to him. And me?
I hated Zeppelin Hunt with every fiber of my being.
Which was why I stayed away from the arrogant bad boy with tattoos and a rap sheet.
Until I couldn’t.
Until we traded favors, and I owed him three months of my life. I never thought I would end up in his bed, and when I did, I had to remind myself that he hated me as much as I hated him.
Until I didn’t.

Zepp Hunt was no prince, and I absolutely refused to be his damsel in distress…


REVIEW

Wow! I'm always been a big fan of this duo, I love every books that they written, own or collaboration, don't mind because they have this magic in creating a world and building up the right character for their story. And once I'd saw that's they are releasing a Angsty bully romance which I'm a sucker of, I am so thrilled💯.

So I literally finished reading this book now, and dear god I'd devoured every page of the book, I'm so glad that this is a full length novel.

Zeppelin Hunt is your typical asshole brooding big tattooed male character that you can't help to fall in love with despite of his reputation. Then Monroe James is this bad ass, sassy don't give a shit persona that I really dig in for my female character. This two both came from the wrong side of the track.

Roe being a white trash and Zepp being a bad boy in all sense.

What I love most in this book, is the author really invest a time to build the relationship bet the MC. How the angst and tension executed well and how the story dive in as well for the supporting characters, how they role being value, plus I always find myself laughing all the funny banters and dialogues bein thrown in the book. ♥️

Zeppelin Hunt's character are one of those you did not expect or will not consider to be a book boyfriend. But man once you get to know and get into depth of his character you will find yourself rooting for him. And as for Monroe I can't say enough for me she's a perfect match for him, no doubt. 💯

No Prince, highly recommended, a great read and I'd say this will definitely in my top reads for this year. And if your looking for something angsty, dark and bully romance that will knock you out, this one is for you. 👍


RATING: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 BOOK REVIEW: Sicko by Amo Jones (Standalone Dark Romance) Author: Amo Jones Published: September 1st, 2020 Source:  GR He was my foster bro...