Monday, October 19, 2020

 BOOK REVIEW: Beneath Your Beautiful by Emery Rose


(Beautiful 1)

by: Emery Rose

Released Date: May 17th, 2018

Source: Goodreads



EDEN
All I wanted was a fresh start in a new city...and a bartending job. I never intended to fall for the sexy, tattooed bar owner.
Dark.
Brooding.
Emotionally unavailable.
But Killian Vincent is a challenge I can’t seem to walk away from.
He’s afraid that if I dig too deep, I won’t like what I find. But he’s wrong, and I’m determined to prove it.

KILLIAN
Love can destroy a man. Bring him to his knees. That’s why I never let anyone get too close.
Until Eden.
Feisty.
Stubborn.
Irresistible.
She’s on a mission to knock down my walls. Dig up truths better left buried.
I need to convince her that walking away is the right choice…before it destroys us both.

*Beneath Your Beautiful is a standalone contemporary romance with no cliffhanger.


REVIEW


She was a fighter, with the face of an angel.

This is my third time reading Emery Rose book and definitely not the last! Her writing style is sooooo good, her characters aren't one dimensional or flat, they're always interesting and coated in diverse layers in the deeper sense of level. I read some of the reviews and they says that the conflict was predictable and the all around plot line was pretty general and yes I agree for all those sentiments yet it doesn't deterred me or take away my enjoyment reading this. It isn't perfect by all means but the time that I invested was more than enough for me to attest that I genuinely loved everything about this book, character and plot wise eminent at least for me.

I like you a lot. Even with your dark colors and the drabs and the blues, there are moments when you shine, and let the light in, and it’s so beautiful to watch.

there's just something about Emery's writing and characterization that truly beguiling and once I start reading I can't put it down.

I loved him for his scars and wounds and his battered heart, his strength.

Another amazing read by this author

I gave him my body, my heart, and my soul. I gave him all of me.


RATING: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 BOOK REVIEW: Sicko by Amo Jones (Standalone Dark Romance) Author: Amo Jones Published: September 1st, 2020 Source:  GR He was my foster bro...