Monday, October 19, 2020

BOOK REVIEW: Tell Me Pretty Lies by Charleigh Rose


(Standalone New Adult Bully Romance)

Author: Charleigh Rose

Released Date: April 5th, 2020

Source: Goodreads



Three things my mother acquired when she became engaged:

1. A brand new Tiffany's ring.
2. A lavish home on Heartbreak Hill.
3. Three privileged stepsons.


The last thing I expected was to fall for one of them, least of all Thayer Ames.
Beautiful, brooding, and untouchable.
I knew it was a bad idea. He warned me himself.
But he was a thunderstorm, and I never could resist the rain.
It was perfect…
Until it wasn’t.
One night was all it took for our world to crumble, leaving only secrets and lies between us.
Now, I have to face him again, but the boy I used to know has become the man who loves to hate me.


REVIEW


This is my third book read by Charleigh Rose, and I like it as expected. Shayne and Thayer romance is the perfect mirror of love to hate /bully romance. The level of angst, the push and pull relationship and the off the chart chemistry.

I just wish the Epilogue wasn't rushed, I feel like there should be more, and I get that there's a second book coming, It's just that I am not contented, it should be a five star read if its not for those reason.

Overall, this was an awesome read. I'm thrill for Holden book.


RATING: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 BOOK REVIEW: Sicko by Amo Jones (Standalone Dark Romance) Author: Amo Jones Published: September 1st, 2020 Source:  GR He was my foster bro...