Tuesday, October 20, 2020

 BOOK REVIEW: Tragic Beauty by Iris Ann Hunter


(Beauty & The Darkness Trilogy 1)
Author: Iris Ann Hunter
Released Date: January 23rd, 2018
Source: GR


One beauty. Two beasts.
The one who owns her. And the one who wants her.
***
I was sixteen when I made the deal.
When I put my fate in the hands of Shayne McAllister, a man determined to break me.
A man with black eyes and a blacker heart, who’s been obsessed with me since we were kids.
And now that my father has passed, he’s coming to collect his debt.
But before I become his, I see a chance to make a choice for myself, and I take it.
I slip away, for one night.
One dark, stormy night that goes horribly wrong.
Until a stranger crosses my path.
An angry stranger, with a harsh voice and menacing eyes, who grants me one night.
One messed up, beautiful night, that changes everything, and spares no one.
Because the stranger wants more.
More than just one night.
He wants me.
What follows, is darkness.
A darkness where secrets will be revealed, blood will be shed, and sacrifices made.
My name is Ava, and this is my story.

(This is a very DARK, contemporary romance/erotic thriller with scenes some will find disturbing. It is a story about love and obsession, about hope and despair, but most of all, it is about finding light through the darkness. For mature audiences only.)

REVIEW

Oh wow! I phew, I am so hands down for this one, Holy shit! this book is so so super intense, gritty and sinister in every possible way! Tragic beauty unravel the tale between love, lust and obsession, of how far r u willing to do or sacrifice for the people u loved. It blindingly tells the consuming, tragic and dark twisted version of beauty and the beast. And I can't wait for the next book - Hunted Beauty.

PS; Ms. Iris Ann hunter your my new favorite dark romance author!😉 #GavinxEva

RATING: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 BOOK REVIEW: Sicko by Amo Jones (Standalone Dark Romance) Author: Amo Jones Published: September 1st, 2020 Source:  GR He was my foster bro...