Tuesday, October 20, 2020

 BOOK REVIEW

Treacherous by Alex Grayson, Melissa Toppen


(YA/NA Contemporary Romance)
Author: Alex Grayson, Melissa Toppen
Released Date: December 10th, 2019
Source: GR


Senior year was not going how I planned.
It was supposed to be an amazing year—the perfect year.
And it started out that way… until my mom remarried, and I found myself in a new town, at a new school, and living with quite possibly the most conniving person I had ever met.
But my horrible stepbrother wasn’t even the worst part.
It was his best friend.

Zayden Michaels.
Gorgeous. Unpredictable. Treacherous.
The kind of guy who sends most sane people running in the opposite direction.
He hated me from the first moment he saw me.
He made it his mission to make sure I knew it too.
I became the target—the bullied.
Until suddenly I wasn’t anymore.
But in a world of rumors, games, and deceit, you never really know who you can trust.
Sometimes the best deceptions are the ones you never see coming.

REVIEW
Title: Treacherous
Series: Standalone
Author: Alex Grayson & Melissa Toppen
Characters: Rylee, Zayden & Oliver

Maria×

Omg! Why I haven't read this sooner! This book is a gem, I always love a great highschool bully romance read with the female lead doesn't give a fuxk and a hero who's a jerk but deep inside is a sweet and has a good heart - - and that was Zayden for me♥️.

As for Rylee I love her she's the perfect combination of sweet but sassy female lead plus she's a swiftie! 💕(go girl!)

The book opens with Rylee settling to a new place since her mom remarried and decided to live with her new husband's house where she meet her step-brother Oliver, who's very cruel and has a bad blood for her. At first I thought this is a step brother bully romance, but when she met Zayden thank god it is not.

I hated Oliver he's the male version of mean girls. All the stupid games that he and Zayden pull out for Rylee ugh and of course this will not be a certified bully if real mean girls does not exist. 🙄

I also love the friendship between Rylee and Pierce its so cool👌.

Overall opinion I love every page of this book, and this is a great bully romance read. This will entice readers who's sucker of bully romance. I hope this this authors will write more in the future though. 💯

RATING: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 BOOK REVIEW: Sicko by Amo Jones (Standalone Dark Romance) Author: Amo Jones Published: September 1st, 2020 Source:  GR He was my foster bro...