Tuesday, October 20, 2020

 Wicked Devil by Daniela Romero


(Devils of Sun Valley High 1)

Author: Daniela Romero

Released Date: August 24th, 2020

Source: Goodreads


Roman Valdez is the Devil.

He sneers at me.
He hates me.
He wants to hurt me.

Let him try.

He thinks he’s untouchable. The self-appointed Devil of Sun Valley High.
But I’ve already lost everything and everyone I care about.
It’s me he should be afraid of. Not the other way around.
Because I have nothing left to lose, and he can’t break what’s already broken.

At least, that’s what I thought.

But when the Devil begins picking up the pieces, I realize while he might not break me. He can absolutely shatter me, heart and soul.

And I just might let him.


Welcome to Sun Valley High, home of the Red Devils.

 

Roman Valdez is like a drug and I’m desperate to get my fix, all the while praying I don’t develop an addiction after just one hit.
This girl is it for me. She’s not just my beginning, she’s my end.
“I’m broken,”
“Let me pick up all your broken pieces and put you back together. Let me be your anchor when you’re lost and the world keeps spinning around you.” 

 

RATING:  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 BOOK REVIEW: Sicko by Amo Jones (Standalone Dark Romance) Author: Amo Jones Published: September 1st, 2020 Source:  GR He was my foster bro...