Tuesday, October 20, 2020

 BOOK REVIEW: The Truth About Heartbreak by B. Celeste


(The Truth 1)
Author: B. Celeste
Released Date: June 3rd, 2019
Source: GR


Forbidden Romance - Check.
Cheating - Check.
Brother's Best Friend - Check.
Angst - Check.

BLURB

I fell in love with him when I was thirteen years old.

He was older, mysterious, and unattainable. The guy I could never touch.

Then one night changed everything for us. But there was one huge problem.

He belonged to her.

REVIEW




This is the story of River and Everett. When River was 12 she was adopted into this family. This family has a son - Oliver. Ollie and Rhett are bestfriends.

The timeline started when River's 12 and Everett's 17 then from their we get to see how their friendship progresses and eventually turns into forbidden love.

We get to know the reason why he stays in a relationship and honestly I did not support his decisions, I mean ya it's about expectations but he's a grown up man who can decide what is right and wrong. But ya the dilemma was also the main plot of the story (just sayin)

“Our story is just beginning.”

No,” she whispers, fingers stroking what little hair rests on my chest. “It started ten years ago. I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

I'm excited for Ollie and Charlie's story ❤️

description

RATING: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

No comments:

Post a Comment

 BOOK REVIEW: Sicko by Amo Jones (Standalone Dark Romance) Author: Amo Jones Published: September 1st, 2020 Source:  GR He was my foster bro...