Tuesday, October 20, 2020

 BOOK REVIEW: A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole


(Standalone YA/NA Romance)
Author: Tillie Cole
Released Date: March 15th, 2016
Source: GR


One kiss lasts a moment. But a thousand kisses can last a lifetime. One boy. One girl. A bond that is forged in an instant and cherished for a decade. A bond that neither time nor distance can break. A bond that will last forever. Or so they believe.

When seventeen-year-old Rune Kristiansen returns from his native Norway to the sleepy town of Blossom Grove, Georgia, where he befriended Poppy Litchfield as a child, he has just one thing on his mind. Why did the girl who was one half of his soul, who promised to wait faithfully for his return, cut him off without a word of explanation? Rune's heart was broken two years ago when Poppy fell silent. When he discovers the truth, he finds that the greatest heartache is yet to come.

A stand-alone young adult tearjerker romance, recommended for ages fourteen and up.


REVIEW

I don't know where to start 😭 and I'm run out of words for this incredible journey of love and heartache between Poppy and Rune. But I have 2 things to say though; first- I hate this book, y is that? Coz goddammit! While I'm reading, seems all I did is cry and cry and cry a lot till end resulting of my eyes became oh so puffy😢 secondly - I loved this, beyond no shadow of doubt, my heart breaks to witness how love can be so fierce, loyal and unbreakable that my heart bled for the stolen times and I utterly felt everything the words of love and strong emotions of the characters and the undeniable and unconditional love between the hero and heroine. Tillie Cole is such a spectacular and brilliant author and this book is absolutely the proof, a perfecto!👍

RATING: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 BOOK REVIEW: Sicko by Amo Jones (Standalone Dark Romance) Author: Amo Jones Published: September 1st, 2020 Source:  GR He was my foster bro...