Tuesday, October 20, 2020

 BOOK REVIEW: Throttled by Lauren Asher


(Dirty Air 1)
Author: Lauren Asher
Released Date: January 9th, 2020
Source: GR


What happens when my brother's rival becomes my secret crush?

Noah Slade is a Formula 1 legend in the making.
Focused. Unapproachable. Ruthless on and off the track.
A man with walls higher than the Grand Canyon.
And my brother's new teammate.
I want more of the prince who disguises himself as the villain.
But while I crave a happy ending, he wants to destroy his.

Maya Alatorre is a forbidden temptation.
An ambitious post-grad I should stay far away from.
And chaos wrapped with a bow.
We're a ticking time bomb, about one wrong move away from exploding.
I want to trip the wire, detonating together in passion and pain.
Because in the end, all's fair in lust and war.

REVIEW

"Thou shall not bang your brother’s teammate."

Splendid debut novel!

This is a solid book for a debut, its well written has an interesting characters and coherent plot. I admit my knowledge regarding auto racing is minimal, and plot wise is heavy of that topic, yet it does not bore me or deter my enjoyment it actually grip my attention, as for the romance storyline I loved the slow building and execution albeit the story arc was a bit dragged for my taste. Regardless still a well done and I have a great time reading this book.

"Men like Noah are only built for wickedness." 

highly recommend!
RATING: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

No comments:

Post a Comment

 BOOK REVIEW: Sicko by Amo Jones (Standalone Dark Romance) Author: Amo Jones Published: September 1st, 2020 Source:  GR He was my foster bro...