Tuesday, October 20, 2020

 BOOK REVIEW: All The Little Lies by S.J. Sylvis


(A High School Bully Romance)

Author: S.J. Sylvis

Released Date: June 18th, 2020

Source: Goodreads


English Prep stands tall with its ivy-covered exterior and old, wrought-iron doors. The stone gargoyles sit at the school’s entrance, knowing just as much as anyone: I don’t belong.

Once upon a time, I did. I belonged in the “it” crowd with all the other well-endowed kids, but now, I am no longer welcome.

Not after five years away from this place.
Not after the scandal that landed me on the wrong side of the tracks.

I’d be lying if I said I’m not looking forward to seeing the one person who was always by my side. My old best friend. My safe place.

Only, Christian isn’t the same boy I left behind. His cold, brooding, devastatingly attractive glare sends chills down my spine. My old best friend doesn’t welcome me with open arms, and I have no idea why. Lies continue to fall from our lips.

Christian wants me gone.
But I’m determined to stay.


REVIEW

All The Pretty Lies
S.J. Sylvis

description

I plunged my tongue inside her mouth, tasting every lie, deceit, and ugly truth that was on her lips.

When I'm reading this I did not EXPECT to like this, perhaps due to the fact that S.J. Sylvis is a new author for me I haven't read anything from her and I'm so happy that I have now♚. Because I tell you, this is such a good high school bully romance with a little bit of mystery, plus the heroine is a bad-ass bitch and a hero that will do anything for her eventually Overall I truly enjoy reading this I assumed at first that maybe this will be the same with most of bully romance out there same old, same old and I'm glad that it isn't. I can't wait to read more by this Author.

“I know there’s been a huge gap of time between us, and other constraints of the past, but this…” Christian took my hand and placed it on his chest. I could feel his heart thumping against my palm. “This has always beat for you. Even when I wanted to hate you, it beat for you.”

“When all the little lies tasted bitter on my tongue, you were the one truth I couldn’t hide from. It’s you. It’s always been you.”


RATING: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 BOOK REVIEW: Sicko by Amo Jones (Standalone Dark Romance) Author: Amo Jones Published: September 1st, 2020 Source:  GR He was my foster bro...