Sunday, October 18, 2020

 BOOK REVIEW: Fallen Heirs by Laura Lee


Fallen Heirs (Windsor Academy 3)

by: Laura Lee

Released Date: October 15th, 2020

SourceGoodreads


•FALLEN HEIRS is the third book in the Windsor Academy series. This is the conclusion to Jazz and Kingston’s story and cannot be read as a standalone. It is a dark high school bully romance that may contain triggers for sensitive readers. Due to mature content, it is recommended for readers 17+. 

Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive... 

Pretty, pretentious little liars. 

I’m surrounded by them everywhere I turn. 

But I’m learning not everything is as it seems. 

The ones who I thought were my enemies have become my greatest allies. And the ones who I severely underestimated turned out to be much eviler than I could’ve ever imagined. 

They say money can’t buy happiness. Well...I’m here to tell you, it can certainly broker a deal with a devil. 

And the funny thing about dealing with devils? They alwayscome to collect. Too bad for them, I’m going to put up one helluva fight. 

I’m stronger.

I’m ready.

And I’m going to love watching them fall. 



REVIEW



One of the best Dark High School Bully Romance Trilogy that I have read this year! 

This is one of my anticipated release for this year, and I can honestly say that I am not disappointed at all. It truly correspond my exuberant in reading this. Jazz and Kingston relationship is the epitome of a couple goals. Yes there are some hiccups and conflict that run it courses, yet it was handled fittingly, with the right balance of action, steam story arc and cheesy lines dialogue blending towards plot device. The storyline remains consistent and cohesive. Once again amazing writing style, unputdownable and a very satisfying ending for Jasmine and Kingston romance.



RATING: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 BOOK REVIEW: Sicko by Amo Jones (Standalone Dark Romance) Author: Amo Jones Published: September 1st, 2020 Source:  GR He was my foster bro...