Sunday, October 18, 2020


❀Booksreadathon❀ ↬ indie romance reader5

Always reading...



Hello! My name is Chary and i loved reading books, to be specific ROMANCE. I am a 23 year-old girl, I graduated from college in 2018 in Bachelor of Science in Psychology.


I started reading when i was in 4th grade, after my friend/classmate introduced a book by  an author Nicholas Sparks - A Walk to Remember. Though it was an emotionally charged romance book i can't help myself to fell in love with it, no matter how tragic the story it was. I have found another book and this time its by Danielle Steel - Special Delivery. and since that reading has become my obsession.  Also I'm an introvert/homebody person so i find solace in reading.


I Stan Taylor Swift since i was 9-ish after hearing her song Teardrops In My Guitar on the radio. Since then i fell in love with her music and artistry. She's a superb and brilliant singer-songwriter, a storyteller. I'm also a big fan of An American rock band - The Lumineers, their songs Sleep on the Floor, Cleopatra, Ophelia, Charlie Boy, Donna and Flowers in Your Hair are some of my favorite from them. Aside from being a music enthusiast ,I am obsessed in watching horror films and TV Shows as well. Some of my favorite movies are Single White Female 1992, Deep Blue Sea 1999, Triangle 2009 and Dawn of The Dead 2004 as for the TV Shows include Grey's Anatomy, Supernatural, Smallville, Game of Thrones, Survivors and Prison Break.  


My favorite authors include Emery Rose, Laura Lee, Tillie Cole, Winter Renshaw, Nicole Fiorini, Amo Jones, Nicole Dykes, Anna Zaires, Ivy Fox and more. As for books include A Thousand Boy Kisses, A Walk To Remember, Bad Reputation Duet, Mindfuck Series and more.


REVIEW GUIDELINES


Here on Booksreadathon, I will be reviewing the books I read, simple as that! The books I review will mainly Romance.


In my reviews, I tell you what I think and why I think it. My purpose is to share my love of books to others and urge others to read. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by authors. My reviews are in no way meant to offend the author or others who enjoy the books, they only state what I experienced while reading the book. So enjoy!


If you have a book you think fits my blog, send me an email! I do receive may requests, so I may not reply if I am not interested in your book due to lack of time. Thank you for your understanding.


 Any other questions/comments, email me heremaria.1marrybooksreadathon@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 BOOK REVIEW: Sicko by Amo Jones (Standalone Dark Romance) Author: Amo Jones Published: September 1st, 2020 Source:  GR He was my foster bro...